Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Zoë's first day of daycare





Zoë had her first day of daycare today!!!! I think that she was ok but I was kind of a wreck even though I was only a couple of doors down. I checked on her constantly and she seemed to be having fun. She loved watching all the babies moving around and she even took a two hour nap in her bed which she won't do at Grandma's house or at home. She also seemed to enjoy tummy time alot which she hates at home. It was so nice having her so close and being able to feed her on all of my breaks. I just have to learn that she is not the only baby there and can't be held ALL the time. :) The one picture is with her Teacher Toni and the other ones are where I found her playing happily when I picked her up after school.

3 comments:

  1. You sure are lucky to have her so close while you are at work! That must be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her, shes at school now. I was bummed I missed her 1st day. But she looks like she did great. And you get to see her more now which will be great. And in the mornings ill check on her ill pretend im working lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the feeling of having your little one right at work with you. It is SO nice, but quite a distraction. I don't think I actually worked too much during Alyssa's year in the infant room. It gets easier. She is so cute, they must love her!

    P.S. I know this is terrible, but when I saw the pics of her first day in childcare, all I thought about was your worry about having a baby that was "too ugly for childcare." Haha. Congrats on having the very opposite. I'm sure she's everyone's favorite :)

    ReplyDelete