Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hangin' in the pool






Since it is so hot this week I decided to put up Zoë's little pool. It was so hot that I decided to join her in it too. The girl loves water but mostly she just sucks the water out of all of her toys. She doesn't even take a binky but I threw it in the pool for fun and it was her favorite thing to suck the water off of. Don't show her teachers these pics. because I told them she isn't allowed to have a binky. :) Please ignore the rolls I only have my prepregnancy swimsuits, have not been able to buy a new one that covers my stomach yet. The baby belly is hard to get rid of.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please. If you had not pointed out your "baby belly" we would not have even noticed. You look amazing for having a baby who is 10 months old. And look at her cute face! She doesn't know it yet, but she tremendously appreciates it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even see it! Too funny about lying about the binky. All parents do that about their kids! Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete