We went out past Gardnerville, I think it's the pinion pine mountain range or something like that-it's where I've been going since I was little. Yeah don't you love my sound effects? :)
Yeah, we saw that one as an option, but picked the closest one. How cool though to revisit your childhood memories. That's what having kids is all about :)
The video is great. I love your mmmmmm sounds. haha. She is so cute. Where'd you guys go? We are going out to Dog Valley this weekend.
ReplyDeleteWe went out past Gardnerville, I think it's the pinion pine mountain range or something like that-it's where I've been going since I was little. Yeah don't you love my sound effects? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, we saw that one as an option, but picked the closest one. How cool though to revisit your childhood memories. That's what having kids is all about :)
ReplyDelete