


We found out in December (right before Christmas) that we would be having a baby. After seven months of trying we were so excited. I can't believe it but our little girl could enter the world anyday now. It seems unreal that the past nine months have gone by so fast but at the same time I am so anxious for her to be here. These pictures are from my last ultrasound at 20 weeks where we found out that she would be a girl. :)




I know I have already seen these, but it is exciting all over again. In the matter of days (or possibly even hours) you will be able to put a face on that little shadow of a body. I can't wait to meet Samantha and someday tell her all the crazy things her mother and I did when we were younger :) hehe..I'll wait til she's much older!
ReplyDeleteI have checked you blog every day for weeks now thinking there may be a new post. Come on..you act like you just had a new baby or something! hehe. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete