
We welcomed Zoë Taylor Carone into our family on Saturday, August 30th at 11:51 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 12.5 ounces and was 20 inches long. Labor and delivery was not painless but quick, once she decided to come man she just jumped right out of there. I went from being dialated from a 5 to a 10 in 15 minutes and she was out one short hour later. The process went so quick that I wasn't even able to get an epidural which I freaked out about but did ok with and was glad about later. :) Zoë is such a blessing in our lives and is already getting so big.




YAY!! A new post! I knew if I kept checking that one day there would be one :) I have seen this picture like 10 times now, but I never get tired of it. So precious.
ReplyDelete