I have been cutting my hair shorter and shorter over the last year and finally decided to be brave and cut it short with an a-line. The pictures don't really give it justice. I do love it but am still get used to how short it is in the back. :)
Wow..Michelle must have finally talked you into the a-line! She tried to talk me into that too, but I'm not nearly as brave as you are! I love it from the front though. It makes you look younger, which is beginning to be important in our old age :) Are you ever going to come see me?
Wow..Michelle must have finally talked you into the a-line! She tried to talk me into that too, but I'm not nearly as brave as you are! I love it from the front though. It makes you look younger, which is beginning to be important in our old age :) Are you ever going to come see me?
ReplyDeleteI love it Sarah! I think it totally looks great with the shape of your face.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the ranks of short hair mammas! It's the only way to go sometimes with kids and not look frumpy! Looks Cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDelete