Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm a big girl now


I snapped this picture of Zoë playing on our bed. She is sitting up by herself already-I can't believe she is so big already. :(

4 comments:

  1. She's already sitting up!! She will be crawling in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except she refuses to be on her tummy or roll over. Krista said we have to be more mean and make her do it which we have been but at school they don't want her to cry so they just keep sitting her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tough one. I personally don't like them to be crying so I tell my teachers to do tummy time when they can be giving them one on one attention, or at least one teacher with those needing tummy time so you are at least on the floor with them, face to face, encouraging them. I know, like infant teachers have a lot of time to do that in the classroom, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEVER SAW THIS PIX B4, ITS DARLING. GRAMMY

    ReplyDelete