Saturday, March 7, 2009

See my teeth?





I decided to get some snapshots of Zoë while she was playing and I got these adorable ones. I love the one showing her teeth, it is so precious. :)

5 comments:

  1. Those little teeth are adorable. Congrats on making it through your first round of teething.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a piece of cake. Around New Year's she started chewing on everything and her cheeks go red so I thought she must be teething and then nothing showed up. About a month later I just happened to have my finger in her mouth and she bit me and I felt the tooth. Then a couple of weeks later I was looking at the tooth and saw the other one right next to it. She was never fussy or anything. Of course with her dramatic month with the dairy situation, stomach flu, hand-foot-mouth and falling off the changing table she probably just didn't have any energy left to be upset about the teeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. The poor thing was probably desensitized to pain already. She thought the teething pain was just a normal part of life, nothing to fuss about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teeth already? Wow! That picture is cute, you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a doll! I love her sweet smile! We will be back in Reno for the summer and I can't wait for some play dates. Madalyn can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete