Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zoë with Grandma and Grandpa

Scott's parents came into town this past weekend to watch Zoë so that we could go to the SCI dinner. They took her to our neighborhood grill and she had such a great time. She was so excited that there was a park right next to the restaurant because all the big kids kept running in and out (she loves big kids). She wanted grandma and grandpa to take her out to play. You can tell from this picture that she really missed us while we were gone-NOT! :) There is also a cute video but I can't get it to upload, I will keep trying.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah. She is so adorable! Lucky lady. The videos take FOREVER to load, so be patient. I save mine as drafts, do something else, and then come back to it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, definitely some separation anxiety going on there! Haha. Also, if the videos are too large, they won't load at all. I have to keep mine under 30 seconds if I want to blog them. How fun that you guys got a night out.

    ReplyDelete