skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Carone Family
Friday, November 21, 2008
Me and my Grammy and Papa
My Grammy
Cathy wanted to take a picture with me and Papa Terry for her Christmas cards. The pictures turned out cute (even though I wouldn't smile) and I sure do love my Grammy and Papa.
2 comments:
Anonymous
November 22, 2008 at 3:42 PM
They are cute!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Shantel
November 29, 2008 at 8:19 PM
Looks like some very proud grandparents!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(88)
►
December
(11)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(40)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(15)
Christmas Pictures
Me and my Grammy and Papa
My first Christmas present
Can you guess my new favorite thing?
Zoë's first beer
Happy Veteran's Day!
I'm angry!
I'm a big girl now!
My mommy loves to dress me up
Swingin'
Our first walk
Another new outfit
Zoë in her new sweater
Zoë voted!!!
Halloween Fun
►
October
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
Friends
Andrew and Michelle
Andy and Elizabeth
Brian and Becky
Paul and Melanie
Ryan and Shantel
Myplaylist
About Me
Carone Family Blog
View my complete profile
They are cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like some very proud grandparents!!
ReplyDelete