Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun







Well our first Halloween has come and gone and I don't think that Zoë even knows it happened. We went trick-or-treating at TMCC with my class on Thursday and Zoë slept through the whole thing. My kindergartners grabbed onto me and wouldn't let me go-so needless to say I guess they miss me. :) We went to the Hunt Club for the weekend and Zoë wore her costume again on Friday but we didn't take her trick-or-treating. Not too many houses at the Hunt Club plus I know I just would have eaten all of her candy myself. :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG. This baby gets cuter and cuter by the day. She has the most perfect little face. The costume is adorable, and I promise you she does not know she had her first halloween :). Those memories are for you to cherish forever and she will have tons of pictures I'm sure in her scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she is cute, but I may be a little biased. :) I know that she will not remember her first Halloween that's why I did not worry about really taking her trick-or-treating. Although if we had been in town I would have taken her to a few select houses like yours and Staci's. Someday I can show her the pictures and tell her about how pissed off she was when I put the stupid pumpkin hat on her head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..that's too funny. And I am not biased and you know how honest I can be. I would not say she was so cute if I did not mean it. She really is beautiful like to the point I want to hold her, so bring her by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie pie, no arguments about that!

    ReplyDelete