Zoë and I went shopping at the Summit today with our new friends Tracie and Helen (Helen is a week and a half younger than Zoë). We had so much fun but I was supposed to get stuff for myself and ended up spending all my money on Zoë. I just can't pass up the sales at Baby Gap and Old Navy. The sweater she is wearing is not from shopping today but it is the first time that she wore it so I took a picture. She is really talking now and thinks everything is funny. I am trying to train her to say mama but haven't succeeded yet. :)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




There's her expressive hands again. So funny. I should have warned you that once you have a baby, you never buy anything else for yourself again :)
ReplyDeleteWell right now I think it's easier to shop for her because I know it will fit at some point. I am in such a transitional phase right now that I don't even want to try on clothes. But I was supposed to use the rest of my Summit gift card to buy myself a few things but oh well.
ReplyDeleteI always do that with gift cards. They are meant for me, but I buy stuff for the kids!
ReplyDeleteHard habit to break with girls--spending money on cute things for them... But really, once you have a kid nobody cares about you anymore anyway:)
ReplyDelete