Scott was trying to get some stuff done in the laundry room and decided to put Zoë in the laundry basket for a minute (such a guy thing). While she was in there the spin cycle came on and she fell asleep.
Oh I knew that Scott would come up with just as crazy as stuff. What's funny is that we make fun of and criticize them but then they make the cutest pictures. :)
See..Andrew's not the only dad who does crazy off the wall things! They are all weirdos! I feel so much better! Priceless photos :)
ReplyDeleteOh I knew that Scott would come up with just as crazy as stuff. What's funny is that we make fun of and criticize them but then they make the cutest pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteI used to strap Adam in his carseat carrier and turn the dryer on. He fell asleep every time- it works like a charm!
ReplyDeleteDid you tell Scott about the sock around the pactifier trick? haha
ReplyDelete