Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cute Caterpillar




I have been trying to dress Zoë in all of the cute 0-3 summer clothes that we have while the weather is still nice. I don't want to waste the cute clothes that she looks so adorable in. I didn't know that she would be so small and wear newborn stuff for the first month and a half. She is just now fitting into her 0-3 stuff now that she is 10 pounds. In the bottom picture she had just woken up from a nap and was not thrilled that I was taking pictures of her but she kinda warmed up to the idea as I took 10 more pictures. :)

5 comments:

  1. Umm..she is adorbale in her clothes, but I have not actually seen any of the stuff I gave you. Was it not cute enough for her? haha..Please bring her to me so I can hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really cute. That is the fun part about girls. I took so many pictures of Emma in different outfits. And now she has an obsession about what people wear, heads up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little sweetheart. Don't you love dressing her up in all her clothes? It's like dressing up your own little doll everyday (more than that most days).

    ReplyDelete