Today Zoë wore a Halloween outfit given to her by her Aunts Nel and Laura. The hat was made by my mom's friend, Marcia. The outfit says "Mommy's under my spell."
What a cute Halloween baby. Madalyn has an outfit that looks almost the same. I'll have to post the pics I took earlier this week of her in it. They're meant to be friends...now we just have to get them together.
How cute! She seems like such a happy baby. She is always smiling.
ReplyDeleteI think that I have already trained her to pose for the camera. :) She is happy alot but she definitely has her unhappy moments too. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Halloween baby. Madalyn has an outfit that looks almost the same. I'll have to post the pics I took earlier this week of her in it. They're meant to be friends...now we just have to get them together.
ReplyDelete