Monday, October 27, 2008

Our first handprint


So we attempted to get Zoë's hand and footprints in plaster tonight for the first time. Let's just say that she didn't enjoy it too much and wasn't very cooperative. :) Wish I had a pic. of her making the prints but with only two people, one had to hold her and one had to press her hand/foot into the mold. It's not the best but at least will we look back on it and remember this special time when she is so little. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is super cute. I never did that with either of my kids when they were that small and now I wish that I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was interesting to do it with a baby so small but like I said at least I can look back in a couple years and remember just how tiny she really was.

    Thanks for your idea for the poll about who the baby looks like-hope you don't mind that I stole it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this with Emily about 5 times in the first 6 months. With poor Alyssa, I said screw that! We have nothing! haha..second children really do get chumped.You will be glad you did it for a child just to remember that you once had a child that small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I don't mind at all.

    ReplyDelete